About the trigger
- We provide you with "New Payment" for every payment, regardless of the product the purchase information.
- For "New Product Payment" we give you the date of purchase for the first payment of the selected product.
Included data categories
The trigger supplies the following types of data
- The buyer data
- Publisher's data
- The pricing plan data
- Product data (also token and download page)
- Answers from the additional fields on the payment page
Setting up the trigger:
- Connect Zapire to elopage
- Create a Zap
- For the trigger, select "elopage" and then "New Payment"
If you look at sample data sets in "Test This Step", you can see from the sample data sets what exactly is being transmitted.
Then provide actions that are to occur when the trigger has been tripped. To do this, you usually connect another app to forward the selected data to another application.
Note for subscription and installment payments
If you have a product with subscription and installment payments and need a Zap that only reacts to the first payment and does not start with every payment, use the "Initial payment" or (for a certain product) "Initial product payment" trigger.
If you would like to receive the status change for the payment plan (e.g. if a payment is not received), then use the "Update payment session" trigger.