When creating your online course theme, you will need three different types of images:
For the course overview page
1. A banner - 1920 x 600 pixels
2. For each menu, an image and a title for the button - 310 x 310 pixels
You upload the banner under the course overview in the background section.
Please note: Since the course title is not displayed across the entire width, you should use a higher image for longer course titles over several lines.
You upload the images for the course overview page in your online course in the Contents tab for each menu item.
Also provide a text for the menu item. This should not be too long, otherwise the block will be lengthened and the individual blocks will be displayed with different lengths.
As a banner in the course
3. A background image / banner for the course - 1920 x 310 pixels
You provide this banner in the theme under Lesson and Background.
The following is then displayed on this image
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Title of the clicked course page
- upper navigation (if activated).