By default, when someone views your elopage pages, our yellow elopage favicon is displayed.
In this example, you can see our yellow favicon in the browser tab on the left and your own favicon on the right.
You can also provide your own favicon for your shop theme and thus adapt your pages even more to your own branding. Add your own favicon to your elopage website and increase your recognition value at first glance.
Providing a favicon
Create your favicon. To do this, you need an image file with a size of 16 x 16 or 32 x 32 pixels.
- Click on "Themes" and go to "Shop Themes".
- Click on the "edit pen" for the theme you want to change.
- Then go to "Favicon" and activate the switcher.
- Then upload your picture and save the change.
You can now test your changes by viewing one of your elopage pages.
- Click on "Products."
- Select one of your created products.
- Copy one of the links (e.g. the product link) and paste it into the browser line.
Your favicon will already appear in the browser tab.
Provide a favicon in a membership
Regardless of your favicons on your shop page, you can also provide them for your membership products.
You can see how in the article -> Membership theme - Browser Tab Settings.