Under the item "Customers", you will find everything about your customers and their orders.
Overview of this article
Here you can find an overview of your customers. You can
- filter or search for specific customers
- download the inventory as a CSV file and
- view a detailed overview with all orders and payments via "Details."
Here is the detailed overview of a customer with orders and 2 payments.
Here you will find all of your customers' orders and valuable details.
You can find more about this in the article Viewing and managing orders.
Under "Access", you will find all purchases of products of the type
- online course or
to which your logged-in customer has or had access.
You see here
- the duration that your the customer has/had access
- whether all pages of an online course are already available (drip-in) or not yet -> access
- whether he has unsubscribed from the course emails (this can be done at the bottom of the respective drip-in e-mail)
The individual products are also displayed here if they were sold via a bundle.
To the right above … you will find the possible actions.
Here you can
- view details
- block access
- deregister the customer from the course.
Here you can find all orders of the product type eTicket:
- Overview: Overview of orders and reservations. Click on the "arrow" next to the individual tickets to see more data.
- Details: Here you can find every single ticket and export your list of participants.
Click on "Details" to see details about the orders.
In the Details overview, you can see every order including the participant data entered during the purchase and whether the ticket is still valid or you have already "canceled" it.
See more about the participant overview in the article View / export participant list.
Under quiz answers you can see the answers of the participants in your online courses and edit them conveniently.
More on this in the article Viewing and rating participants' quiz answers.