If you have a >>Stripe account that is activated for credit card payments and SEPA direct debits, you can integrate this with us.
The payments then go directly to your Stripe account. In addition to the transfer costs for elopage, there are also the respective transfer costs for Stripe.
Connect your Stripe account
- Go to "Settings," "Payment Methods."
- Go to the "Stripe" area and click on "activate."
- Enter your Stripe account details , which are necessary for integration.
- Save the settings.
This means that the credit card payments run through your own Stripe account.
Activating SEPA direct debit
The SEPA direct debit is usually not yet activated if you have a new Stripe account until you have received credit card payments over a given period of time. Please clarify these details with Stripe.
Therefore, the SEPA direct debit is not activated by default, but rather only by credit card payments via Stripe.
If your Stripe account has been approved for SEPA direct debits, enter this here under "SEPA has been activated by Stripe."
The SEPA direct debit is then automatically activated in all pricing plans.
Other payment methods with Stripe
Store elopage webhooks URL for chargebacks
If your customers complain about the credit card payment at their bank or return the direct debit, we will create a so-called chargeback from Stripe.
In order for this to be transmitted to us and so that it can be processed when ordering, please enter three "endpoints" in succession with the corresponding events and our notification URLs in your Stripe account under "Developers" / "Webhooks."
- Click on "create endpoint" in the upper right corner.
- Store our URL
- Then select the appropriate event.
- Create the first endpoint.
Then you create the other two.
- event charge.dispute.created: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/chargeback_notification
- events charge.succeeded and charge.failed: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/stripe_sepa_notification
- payment_intent.succeeded & payment_intent.payment_failed: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/stripe_payment_intent