If you sell in your own name and want to connect your own Stripe account, you can instruct us to do so. The payments then go directly to your Stripe account. In addition to the transfer costs for elopage, there are also the respective transfer costs at Stripe.
It is cheaper via elopage CONNECT with which a so-called Connected Account is opened in our Stripe account, which then has to be re-legitimized. Stripe's transaction fees do not apply here again.
Connecting your own Stripe account
Send two separate emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. In one tell us the public key, and in the other the private key. Sending them separately is important for the security of your account.
If SEPA direct debits are also to run through it, please let us know.
Note: In the future, you will also be able to integrate your own Stripe account directly. Until then, please commission us as described.
As soon as we have connected your account, you can select in the payment matrix under Payment methods / Settings which payment methods should run via your own Stripe account.
Important! Provide elopage Webhooks URL for chargebacks
If your customers complain about the credit card payment at their bank or return the direct debit, we will create a so-called chargeback from Stripe.
In order for this to be transmitted to us and be processed when ordering, please enter three "end points" with the corresponding events and our notification URLs in your Stripe account under "Developers" / "Webhooks."
- Click on "create endpoint" in the upper right corner.
- Store our URL
- Then select the appropriate event.
- Create the first end point.
Then you create the other two.
- event charge.dispute.created: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/chargeback_notification
- events charge.succeeded and charge.failed: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/stripe_sepa_notification
- payment_intent.succeeded & payment_intent.payment_failed: https://api.elopage.com/v1/app/notification/stripe_payment_intent