We will show you how you can tell which fields have not been filled out if you see that your profile is incomplete when applying for the integrated payment account.
Viewing your profile for authentication
- Go to "Settings" and "Payment methods" and click "Activate" at the top of the integrated payment account.
- If it says "Please complete your profile", then:
- You can use the "i" to find an overview of which fields have not yet been filled out.
- You can use the blue symbol to view which data you have currently provided.
If you have several profiles, you can also select here which profile is the right one for authentication.
Editing the profile
To access your profiles:
- Click on the red "Please complete your profile" note or
- Click on "Settings"and "Profile" in the navigation menu on the left.
There, you will find one or more profile data records.
- Go to the relevant profile record and click on the "editing pencil" to edit it.
- Fill out all the fields.
Uploading authentication documents and applying to open the payment account
- Once your profile is complete, you can upload the documents under "Settings"and "Payment methods" and apply to open your payment account.
Since you can have different profile data records for one account, only the general fields required for all profiles are requested when creating the profile.
If you want to open a payment account with our banking partner, additional data is required. Therefore, you only see which data is missing when activating the payment account.