About the trigger
- For "Initial Payment" we give you the date of purchase for the first payment, no matter which product.
- For "Initial Product Payment" we give you the date of purchase for the first payment of the selected product.
Data categories included
The trigger delivers the following types of data
- the buyer data
- the publisher's data
- the pricing plan data
- data about the product (also token and download page)
- responses from the checkout page custom fields
- Connect Zapire to elopage.
- Create a Zap.
- Select "elopage" for trigger and then "Initial Payment" or "Initial Product Payment" as trigger.
If you view example data sets for "Test This Step," then you will see based on the example data sets how exactly this is transmitted.
Then provide actions that are to occur when the trigger has been tripped. To do this, you usually connect another app to forward the selected data to another application.