So you would like to display content via iFrame on your elopage pages?
Then we will show you how to do so in this help article.
If you use the >>Customization app, or the >>Pro package or the >>Premium package, you can embed iFrames wherever the page builder is available to you (e.g. shop page, themes, landing pages, etc.). If you only use the Advanced package or the Essential package, you can only display iFrames in the online course.
Inserting an iFrame code
In principle, you should be able to insert any URL into the embed code below. However, there are applications that generally do not support iFrames (e.g. Discord).
- Go to the elopage page on which you want to place an iFrame.
- Call up the >>page builder.
- Insert a >>text block and click on "Edit text".
- Click on the "three dots" on the right for more options.
- Click on "< />" for the code view.
- Remove any existing code and paste in the following:
<iframe src="URL*" width="100%" height="650"></iframe>
*Insert your URL here.
- Now click on "Close".
You can set the width to suit your custom requirements. You can specify the width in percent or pixels. However, it is always recommended to specify the height in pixels to ensure that the iFrame is optimally displayed on all end devices.