With elopage you can do a lot without external software. Sometimes, however, depending on your business and design requirements, tools are necessary to hold webinars or create images, for example.
Here are a few tips:
For live webinars
Live call software
- Google Hangouts (free)
- Skype (free)
Appointment booking calendar
- Google Calendar (free, Google account required)
- Canva (very simple, cloud-based, many templates, basic free of charge)
- Gimp (free, for advanced users)
- Photoshop (expensive, professional tool)
Video recording and creation
- Windows Movie Maker (free, enough for simple cutting and adding sound)
- Camtasia (fee-based, professional tool)
- OBS (free)
Audacity (free, very simple, for cutting sound recordings)
Email tools with a direct connection to elopage
- Active campaign
- Quentn (has an interface to elopage)
You can connect other tools via Zapier, if they offer an interface to Zapier.
Here https://blog.elopage.com/e-mail-marketing-tools-im-vergleich-welches-passt-zu-dir/we did a comparison between different providers in 2017.
It is not necessary to connect these programs immediately! This only becomes relevant if you want to continue marketing or start automated campaigns after a sale.
Analysis / tracking
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixeyl
Zapier (for connecting software for which elopage does not offer its own interface.