You can use our Video app to upload videos to stream into your online course.
- Booked app "Video," or
- package from Advanced
- Go to the course page builder where you want to upload the video.
- Click on the yellow "plus", then select the video icon.
The video block is now stored. You can do this with drag & drop to drag it to another location.
- Then click on the "edit pen" at the top right.
- Upload your video file. Please leave the window with the upload open. However, you can continue to work with elopage in another browser tab.
- Please be patient after the upload, as the video is still being converted (rendered) by Wistia until it is displayed to you. If the video is displayed, you can upload a thumbnail.
Bulk upload of videos
Do you have a lot of videos for your course and want to upload them all at once and select them later on the course pages?
Then upload them to the file library and later select them from the file library where they should be displayed.
Making other settings
After the upload, you can make other settings for your video such as:
- defining the color of the player
- providing an image as a thumbnail, which is displayed when the page is viewed
- deciding whether the customer can fast-forward and rewind
- displaying certain numerical codes for the video, which the customer then stores. This allows you to see whether your customer has also viewed the video.