Do you have an online course with
- dynamic pages with or without quizzes and / or
- the "video codes" feature
and you would like the customer to be able to go through the entire course again?
Then use the "Restart courses & lessons" feature. With it your customer can
- restart the lesson in which you activated the feature
- restart the entire course under Access, if you have activated this.
Overview of this article
What does the restart do?
- resets the progress bar (to 0 when the course is restarted, to the respective percentage when individual pages are restarted)
- removes the green "Done" check mark from your customer in the menu bar
- resets the status "viewed" and "completed" back to "published" so that he can work through the page again and take the quiz again
resets the video codes you have already entered, provided you activated this feature in the lesson.
If you have activated the "Completed page" e-mail event and the customer clicks on "done" again after restarting the page, the corresponding e-mail will be sent again.
What does the restart not do?
Restarting has no effect on
- drip-in / drop-out of the page or drip-in mails
- the course duration.
For example, if you have set the course for 1 month and it has expired, it will remain expired.
If the page has a drip-in, this remains unchanged.
If the drop-out has been reached for the pages, it stays that way. The content will not be re-activated.
Booked app: "Restarting courses & lessons" - Can be booked for 3 euros per month
Or booked package: from Advanced
- View your online course and go to the "Contents" tab.
- If the app is not included in your package, book the "Restarting Courses & Lessons" app at the bottom left.
- Then activate either the option to completely restart the course (bottom left) or to restart a lesson in the settings on the respective page.
View the effect on the status change
There are three different statuses for dynamic pages
- published = drip-in reached, but not yet viewed
- viewed = viewed but not clicked Done button
- closed = Finish button was clicked.
You can see the status of each lesson under
- "Accesses" and "Lesson" status and
- "Payments" and "Analyses" in the Interactions tab (if the analysis dashboard is available).
When you restart, the status shown here also changes.
The page was completed with the "done" button.
After resetting, the page goes into the "viewed" status.
The status change can also be seen immediately in the analysis dashboard.
2 customers now see the page "What moves you?"
Where can my customer restart all course progress or the lesson?
- Your customer will restart the lesson directly in the lesson -> Restart course lesson.
- The restart of the entire course is done by your customer in his account under "Payments" and "Access" -> Restart all course progress.