You can store a video that a number code is played out in a certain period of time. You can decide what the code looks like, how long and in what period of time it is to be seen. If the end customer sees the code, he can enter it under the video. If the code is missing, the course is considered failed or the participant has to repeat the lesson. You also have the option of storing several numerical codes.
or booked package: from Pro
- Go to your course page with the video
- Click on the tab "Integrations" and click on "Add integration"
- Name and configure the integration
Determine from when to when the code is displayed and for how long
From: Start of the display of the video code in seconds
Until: End of the display of the video code in seconds
Duration: Duration of the display of the video code in seconds
After you've created one integration, you can create more for this video.
- If you create several integrations, the start and end times must not overlap.
- The code is imported by a random generator and is different for each customer. Even if a customer resets the course or lesson status and watches the video again, a different code is played again.
- So that the customer cannot fast forward and rewind until the code appears, you should prevent this.