Normally, your customers will see "Powered by elopage" at the bottom right of certain pages, such as on your
- Shop page (default and with shop theme)
- Product page
- Checkout page
- elopage thank you page (after purchase)
- Login page (for courses / memberships)
You can hide this. In combination with the custom domain, your customer cannot immediately recognize that he is switching from your own website to your elopage pages. It is an elegant solution for all sellers who want to draw full attention to their brand and products.
- Premium package or
- booked app white label branding.
- Book the app white label branding, unless you have booked the premium package.
The "powered by elopage" display is then automatically hidden on the relevant pages.