You can use this block in the:
- Shop theme
- Membership theme and
- The content pages of your online course.
You therefore have a comprehensive text editor at your disposal where you can, for example, insert:
- Videos (via iFrame or the URL of a video platform)
Or switch to the HTML code.
If you save this formatted block, you can use it again whenever you like, without having to redo the formatting every time.
If, for example, the heading "Welcome" is to be displayed everywhere in your corporate identity (CI) as well as an introduction video, you only need to create it once and can then add it where you want to place these elements.
You can find out more about the individual features of the text editor under >General info about the text editor
Adding a text block
You are now in the editing area of your theme.
On the right you will find different areas and can:
- Create a block yourself (custom).
- Select one of our designs and drag it into your theme or
- drag a block that you have previously created and saved into your theme.
Creating a text block
- Drag and drop the block into your theme.
- To edit the block, click on the block and then click on "Edit text" on the right.
This takes you to the text editor.
Tip: Switch directly to full screen mode so that the toolbar remains fixed at the top, even when you scroll the text area.
On the right, you will then see the individual areas of the block that you can format here.
- After formatting the block, click on "Save" on the right to save this change.
If you would like to save this block as a whole to use it in other themes:
- Move the mouse over the block and click on the "Save" button in the yellow area.
- Give it a name that means something to you and
- click on "Save".
You will then find your block in the "Saved" tab under "Text".