So you would like to create individual themes and pages? With the pagebuilder 2.0, you can use a modular approach to design your shop pages, memberships and online course lessons more professionally and in line with your corporate design, all without any knowledge of HTML.
Blocks in the pagebuilder
Your themes and pages are made up of multiple blocks such as banner blocks, text blocks and video blocks, the layout of which you can determine yourself.
You can find out everything about the blocks in the pagebuilder in >>Blocks & pages in the pagebuilder.
Opening the pagebuilder
Online course page
- Go to the "Content" tab in the online course product.
- Create or choose a page.
- Click "Edit content".
Shop & membership theme
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Themes" and "Shop theme" or "Membership theme".
- Click the pencil icon under "Pages".
Here you have the following options:
- You can create an individual theme.
- You can use one of the >>design templates provided by us and change it according to your needs.
- You have bought a >>theme from another elopage seller or received a theme from another elopage seller as a supplement to a product. You can easily import this into your account and customize it accordingly.
(5) Full screen
(6) Save the page
(7) Create the block (drag & drop)
(8) Select the design template
(9) Call up saved blocks
- Here you will find design templates saved by us that can be used for the individual blocks and pages. You can easily use these for your themes.
- In the "Pages" tab you will find completely designed page layouts with different blocks depending on the industry.
- More about this under >>Selecting a design.
- Here you can find the blocks and pages that you have created and saved. You can drag & drop these into your theme and customize them accordingly.
- You can individually design your blocks, e.g. the banner, using the tools in the orange bar. The toolbar appears when you move the cursor over the block.
- You can drag & drop your blocks to your preferred position. Click on the "block", keeping the mouse button pressed, and drag the block to the desired location.
- Click on the "Duplicate" button to create a copy of the selected block.
- When you click on the "Save" button, a pop-up window opens. This is where you can name your block and then save it.
- All saved blocks are stored in the "Saved" area, from which you can call them up at any time.
- Clicking on the "Edit" button. On the right of the page, the editing area for the selected block opens. This is where you can customize the block.
All settings and changes in the blocks are saved automatically.
- If you would like to delete a block, you can do this easily using the "Delete" button.
- In this case too, a pop-up opens in which you can delete the selected block.
Other features of the pagebuilder
Saving & reusing blocks & pages
You can save and reuse the blocks and pages that you have created. For example, you can create different shop pages that are all identically structured and whose content you customize accordingly.
Sharing & selling themes
You can also >>share & sell your themes and make them available to other sellers, for example by selling them as a digital product. If you work as a virtual assistant or agency for your customers, you can create a basic design in this way, import it into your customers' accounts and customize it there.
We show you how to create a master template in >>Master templates.