After you have submitted your records for legitimation in the reseller model, you can now submit your products for approval.
We will then check your products within 72 hours.
In the reseller model, it is only possible to sell digital products / services. It is not possible to sell physical products, except for books and other printed matter, e.g. calendars.
- Your product is fully configured (meaningful product description, prices, product image, content if the product is with us).
- Your bundle / membership includes products.
- With digital products / licenses, a meaningful purchase confirmation e-mail is stored, possibly also a separate thank you page, which describes how the customer feels about his product / his booked service.
- The product is permitted and does not violate applicable law or the rights of third parties (also see our terms and conditions)
- The product content and the business area are allowed.
- The country is selected correctly for the eTicket for an offline event / voucher. In the case of offline events, the event will take place in Germany or Austria (Switzerland is being planned). For other countries, please let us know the expected turnover, as we have to apply for a VAT ID if certain amounts are exceeded, which can take a few weeks.
- There are no specific tax rules for the product in your country (e.g. printed matter that is valued as art and has a reduced tax rate in your country). This cannot be mapped in the reseller model, because the reseller is a German company.
After the product has been approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us. The status of the product then appears in your product overview with a green background as "checked."
If your product has not been approved for sale and the status of your product has been set to "rejected," there are the following reasons:
- Your product did not meet our test criteria described above,
- we did not have your records for legitimation or
- no cooperation in the reseller model is possible with your business area. Since the same criteria for the permitted business areas are also relevant for the payment providers we use when selling in your own name, you can only sell in your own name if you connect your own Stripe and PayPal account.