With this block, you can:
- display all products in the shop theme or
- in the membership theme, show your logged in customer all products that are included in the membership.
Here you can:
- show a "Buy now" button directly (shop theme)
- display the previously created categories and
- display a search field.
View the pagebuilder
To view the page builder,
You are now in the editing area of your theme.
On the right you will find different areas and can:
- create a block yourself (custom)
- select one of our designs and drag it into your theme or
- drag a block that you have previously created and saved into your theme.
Create the "Products" block
On the right, you will then see the individual areas that you can edit.
- Edit the individual content.
If you want to save this block,
- move the mouse over the block and click on the "Save" button in the yellow area,
- give it an appropriate name and
- click on "Save."
Then you will find your block in the "Saved" tab under "Products."
You can define the sorting for the products. These can be sorted by creation date or position.
- In the Products block, open the "Order" section.
- Select "Position" or "Creation date."
You can define the position for the respective product in the first tab "Product page."
You can then see the order in your product overview and sort it accordingly.