You can use a banner block in the:
- shop theme
- membership theme and
- on the content pages of your online course.
You can save the once formatted block and then integrate it into your themes as often as you like.
Add a banner block
- In the "Theme" menu item, select the theme that you want to edit (e.g. "Shop Theme").
- Click the "pencil" icon to the right of "Product Page."
You are now in edit mode for the selected theme.
On the right you will find different areas (tabs) and can:
- create a block yourself ("Create" tab)
- select one of our designs and drag it into your theme ("Designs" tab) or
- drag a block that you have previously created and saved ("Saved" tab) into the theme to be edited.
Create banner block
- Drag the block "Banner" out of the edit field (right) into your theme using drag and drop.
- You can now edit the block in the "edit" field. This opens after you used drag and drop to place the block in your theme for the first time.
- You call up the edit field again by moving the mouse over the "banner block". An orange toolbar appears at the top right of the block.
- Select the "pencil" icon here and the edit field will open again.
- After formatting the block, click on "Save" on the right to save this change.
You can now save and reuse the formatted block as often as you want:
- Move the mouse over the block and click the "Save" button in the orange toolbar.
- Choose a name for the block you just created.
- Click on "Save."
You will then find your block under the assigned name in the "Saved" tab under "Blocks" and "Banners" (see above).