You can use a header and menu block in the:
- shop theme
- membership theme and
- on the content pages of your online course.
You can save a once formatted block and then integrate it into your theme as often as you like.
Add a header & menu block
- In the "Theme" menu item, select the theme that you want to edit (e.g. "Shop Theme").
- Click on the "pencil" icon to the right of "Product page."
You are now in the edit mode for the selected theme.
On the right you will find different areas (tabs) and can
- create a block yourself ("Create" tab)
- select one of our designs and drag it into your theme ("Designs" tab) or
- drag a block that you have previously created and saved ("Saved" tab) into the theme to be edited.
Header & Menu Create block
- Drag the block "Header & Menu" out of the edit field (right) into your theme using drag and drop.
- You call up the edit field again by moving the mouse over the header and menu block. An orange toolbar appears at the top right in the block.
- Select the "pencil" icon here and the edit field will open again.
- After formatting the block in the edit field, click on "Save" to save your changes.
Save the formatted block as your own template
You can now save the formatted block and reuse it as often as you like:
- Move the mouse over the block and click on the "Save" button in the orange toolbar.
- Select a name for the block just created.
- Click on "Save."
You will then find your block under the assigned name in the "Saved" tab under "Blocks" and "Header & Menu."