You can use the button block wherever the page builder is available to design your themes and pages, that is:
- in your shop themes
- in your membership themes or
- on the content pages of your online courses.
You can save a once formatted block and then use it as often as you like.
Add a button block
- In the "Themes" menu item, select the theme that you want to edit (e.g. from "Shop Themes").
- Click on the "pencil" icon to the right of "Main Area" or "Product Page," depending on whether you want to edit your shop page or the product page. You get to the >>Page builder, with which you can create and design your own custom theme.
Create a button block
- Drag the "Button" block out of the edit field (right) into your theme using drag and drop.
- You can now edit the block in the edit field. This opens after you used drag and drop to place the block in your theme for the first time.
- You call up the edit field again by moving the mouse over the button block. An orange toolbar appears at the top right in the block.
- Select the "pencil" icon here and the edit field will open again.
- After formatting the block in the edit field, click on "Save" to save your changes.
You can now save the formatted block and reuse it as often as you like:
- Move the mouse over the block and click on the "Save" button in the orange toolbar.
- Select a name for the block which is just created.
- Click on "Save."
You will then find your block under the assigned name in the "Saved" tab under "Blocks" and "Buttons" (see above).