You can use an image block in the:
- shop theme
- membership theme and
- on the content pages of your online course.
You can save a once formatted block and then integrate it into your theme as often as you like.
Add an image block
- In the "Theme" menu item, select the theme that you want to edit (e.g. "Shop Theme").
- Click the pencil icon to the right of "Product page."
You are now in the edit mode for the selected theme.
On the right you will find different areas (tabs) and can
- create a block yourself ("Create" tab)
- select one of our designs and drag it into your theme ("Designs" tab) or
- drag a block that you have previously created and saved ("Saved" tab) into the theme to be edited.
Create image block
- Drag the "Image" block out of the edit field (right) into your theme using drag & drop.
- You can now edit the block in the edit field. This opens after you used drag & drop to place the block in your theme for the first time.
- Upload your image.
Cropping images (optional)
- Before your image is uploaded, you can format it by dragging the dashed line in the opening window.
- Click "Crop" to apply your format settings.
- The image will be resized accordingly.
- You call up the edit field again by moving the mouse over the image block. An orange toolbar appears at the top right in the block.
- Select the pencil icon and the edit field will open again.
All changes are saved automatically.
Save block as template
You can now save the formatted block as a template and reuse it as often as you like:
- Move the mouse over the block and click on the "Save" button in the orange toolbar.
- Select a name for the block just created.
- Click "Save."
You will then find your block under the assigned name in the "Saved" tab under "Blocks" and "Image."