Attract attention, generate reach and increase your sales with smart online marketing. All you need are the elopage marketing tools.
Create your marketing links — in the form of badges, banners, sliders, embedded forms and more — now quickly and easily, without any programming knowledge.
Under Marketing > Marketing tools you have all marketing elements in one place in your account and can thus keep track of things.
You can select between different variants and can decide for each variant
- which product or which page is linked
- which additional parameters (e.g. pricing plan, voucher, publisher, campaign ID) should be given
For example, you can create a link on your landing page for a product with different pricing plans that forwards your customers to a checkout page with only the pricing plan stored in each case.
In this article, we explain how you use our marketing tools.
Overview of this article
- Simple link
- Text link
- Embedded forms for publishers
- Embedded checkout page
- Step 1: Select a marketing link
- Step 2: Define link target
- Step 3: Define parameters
- Step 4: Edit the design of the marketing link
- Step 5: Use the code
Overview of the elements
Which pages can you link to?
You can select the following pages as the link target (depending on the selected element).
- Shop page
- Lesson of an online course
- Login page
- Individual link
What marketing links are there?
Here is an example of the link to a course lesson:
With the selection Button you can create a button that links to the above-mentioned pages. You can edit the button further and customize it as you wish.
With the selection Banner , you create a banner with an image in panoramic perspective. You can store other texts directly in the image before uploading.
Here is an example of a banner:
Here you can create a badge for a specific product and select the product or checkout page as the target.
Your product image and the price (if activated) will then be displayed there.
Here is an example of a badge:
There are additional badges behind the first badge and the customer can use the right and left arrpw to view the other product badges and click to call up the corresponding page.
Embedded forms for publishers
The embedded form for publishers (sales partners or affiliates) allows you to create a form that prospective customers can use to join your partner program to promote your products.
Here is an example of such an embed form:
If the sales partner does not yet have a publisher ID, he can use the link below to create a publisher account with us.
More details can be found under >> Create an embed form for publishers.
Embedded checkout page
Here you can create and configure an embed code for your checkout page. This means that the customer stays on your landing page and processes the purchase there without switching to your elopage pages.
Step 1: Select a marketing link
- Go to Marketing > Marketing tools.
- Click on Createthe top right.
- Choose the type of marketing link, e.g. button.
Step 2: Define link target
- Next, select the link target from the following options:
- your shop page (default or individual shop theme, marked with the blue star)
- a product
- a lesson of an online course
- your login page
- an individual link (e.g. to one of your individual shop themes)
Step 3: Define parameters
You can now define additional parameters for the target that are automatically activated when someone clicks on your marketing link.
Step 4: Edit the design of the marketing link
You can customize the design, i.e. the appearance, of your marketing link.
- Click on Editto change the design according to your wishes.
Here you can now select properties such as font color, font, background color, etc. as you wish. Then click on Next.
- Finally click on Donein the editing area.
Step 5: Use the code
Under Usable Links, you will see a preview of the created marketing element and the associated HTML code. You can copy the code by clicking on the duplicate symbol and paste it anywhere you want to place it in an advertising and promotional way, e.g.
- on your landing page
- in your email (text link, possibly also the other codes, if you can insert them in an HTML email from your provider)
- on social media (text link)
Overview of created marketing links
After you've created the marketing links, under Marketing > Marketing tools you have an overview of:
- your created links
- the number of call-ups
- a preview and
- the options to edit or delete