Would you like to create a single website, for example to advertise a product or to take pre-orders, where your customer has little distraction from other menu items to which he then jumps?
Then you can do this in two ways with elopage:
- Via a page in the shop theme - this requires the customization app.
- Via your product page with us.
Here are the quick instructions:
Creating a page in the shop theme
Here is the description for the page in your shop theme (variant 1).
- Create a subpage in your shop theme and give it a name and the slug (= the part that is added to the URL of your shop theme)
- Configure this page and hide the header with the menu items and have them indexed by the search engines if necessary and enter the meta information.
- View the edit mode and build your page with the pagebuilder (manually or from the design templates / own templates)
You will then see the pagebuilder and can then build the page.
Special tip from Christin: set anchor / jump label
In the video, minute 26:57, Christin also shows you how you can set a so-called anchor link or a jump label from which you can then, for example, link in the banner with the "Pre-order now" button, so that the customer lands directly there when the button is clicked.
1. To do this, you define the anchor link at the point where the customer should jump by calling up the HTML code for the element and providing the following code above it
You can name the word behind id=" anything. This is then added to the URL in the button above (= the customer can see it).
2. Then go to the edit mode of the button for the URL of this page and add to the end #nameoftheanchor - i.e. the name that you just entered after id=", advance booking here.
Example: The URL of your onepager is https://self-academy/s/jillian/vorverkauf and you want to pre-sell the anchor. Then use the button above in the banner https://self-academy/s/jillian/vorverkauf#vorverkauf.