Do you use domain mapping with an SSL certificate and your site is considered unencrypted / not sure displayed?
Then something is wrong with your SSL certificate or with the data we have stored.
You can use the SSL checker on the Internet to check what the problem is with your certificate.
Possible causes of error:
- the certificate has expired
- the certificate is not issued for that subdomain / domain that you have deposited with us (e.g. on www and you have entered a page without www)
- the data you have stored in the CRT file do not match the KEY file
- you have not provided an intermediate / bridge certificate, which requires e.g. Mozilla Firefox
- you copied the data incorrectly and, for example, added a character or did not include the comment "End and Begin"
- the certificate issuer is not trustworthy, e.g. if you created the certificate yourself.
You can find more about this in this video on our YouTube channel: