With the online course theme, you can save settings for the display of the lessons, i.e. the course pages.
Overview of this article
- To do this, open the "Lessons" block in the online course theme to configure the different areas.0
Banner and text of the clicked lesson in the banner
If the course is to be displayed without a banner, as in the following example, deactivate the switcher banner and banner text.
If a banner including the headline of the respective lesson is to appear over your lessons, activate this via the switcher "Banner" and, if necessary, "Banner-Text" and configure this area.
The banner text is always the heading of the lesson that the customer clicked on, here "homework."
- With the banner, you upload your banner or select it from the file library and make settings for overlay and transparency.
- For the banner text, you define the font.
Make the settings for the sidebar under "Sidebar," such as
- position of the sidebar with the menus and lessons
- the color for the menu you clicked on
- whether all menus should be opened automatically. If you have activated this, all menus will be opened for the customer. If only a certain menu should always be opened (e.g. important information and FAQ), then do not activate this setting, but provide it for the individual lesson.
Here you can see the settings:
- Sidebar on the left
- Activated menu items in purple
- Menus expanded
- Font color for menu and lesson text in black.
By default, the sidebar is on the left. Here you can also see the setting made above for the color of the text in the sidebar and the background color for the activated page.
Here is an example of the sidebar display on the right.
Here's what it looks like if the customer doesn't have a sidebar. He can then only move around the course using the Previous and Next buttons.
If you have pages in your course that are not static, the "Done" button is displayed to the customer. If he has marked the page as done, the progress is shown in the progress bar.
You configure the display of the progress bar in the course theme under "Progress Bar."