If you have linked your own tools to your elopage pages that set cookies, include them in the elopage Cookie Consent Tool.
- select the category in which the ad should appear (except for essential cookies)
- specify the name
- provide description with all data that are necessary according to GDPR and
- provide the individual cookie keys.
Only if your customer agrees to the use, will the script be executed, which is part of the cookie keys you have provided.
Please clarify in a suitable way which cookies the application you have connected is setting for what purpose, what type they are and how long they will be stored and then provide the data for each cookie.
- Booked package from "Advanced" or
- booked app "Custom Cookies".
Create cookie description
Under "settings" and then "cookie consent", you can create your cookie descriptions. You can then select this at the appropriate point, for example when integrating the support chat.
- Click on "Create" on the right.
- Fill in the appropriate fields. You can also select another language here. If you create the consent in English, it will also be displayed to customers who use elopage in English.
- Name: Provide the heading that is visible to the visitor.
- Description: Describe the individual cookies in accordance with the current legal requirements.
- Category: Select the category in which your cookie description should be displayed.
- Key of the cookie: Provide all cookie keys here that are set by the application and should be blocked if the customer does not consent to their use. If several keys are used, please separate them with the pipe symbol "|" without spaces between the individual keys, for example: __cf_bm|__cfruid|_zendesk_session.
Tips for configuring the description:
You can enlarge the window at the bottom right.
< a target="_blank" href='https://elopage.com/s/deinshopname/document/privacy' target=_blank>Datenschutzerklärung </a>.
To make the description clearer, you can provide <br> before and after a paragraph.