With the "Audio" block you can make your audio files available wherever you can use the page builder, such as in the themes or in the funnel and in the online course.
This gives you full flexibility in the design and the order. This means that your customers can only stream the files, but not download them.
If you also want to offer the files for download, please use the download block.
Where can you use the audio player block?
You can use an image block in the:
- shop theme
- membership theme and
- on the content pages of your online course.
You can save a once formatted block and then integrate it into your theme as often as you like.
What types of files & file sizes can you upload?
We support the following file types:
.mp3, .wav, .aiff, .aac, .flac
- max. 10 GB per file
Add audio player block
Edit audio player block
Once you have added the block, you can now edit this block.
You will then find the individual setting options on the right.
- Upload one audio file per block. You can then find this in your file library.
- Make the appropriate settings.
The image dimensions for the image should be square, e.g. 50 x 50 pixels.
Here is an example for two differently configured blocks.
You can also move the blocks
- with drag & drop or place them next to each other
- save this as a template and drag it into your page on other pages under "Saved" / "blocks."