Overview of this article
You can save your content created with the page builder as a comprehensive master template. The same can be used in a variety of ways and changes to the master template are adopted wherever you have saved them.
You can save a master template for all formats in which the page builder is available, e.g.
- shop themes
- membership themes
- online courses
Create master template
- Choose a format for which you create content with the page builder (e.g. membership themes).
- Create your template in the page builder and click on the "Save" symbol in the upper right corner.
- A popup opens. Name your template and assign it to a category, i.e. choose the format in which you want to use the template (e.g. memberships).
- Check the box next to "Master Template" and then click on "Save."
Apply master template
- Go to the "Saved" tab in the top right corner of the page builder and select the category under which you have saved your master template (e.g. memberships).
- Now click on 'View templates."
- A popup opens. Move the cursor over the theme previously saved as a master template (e.g. membership theme blue) and click on "Master Template."
Another popup opens.
- Click here on "Yes" to apply the master template.
Note: The template overwrites previously made settings in this theme.
Your master template has been applied. You can also recognize this by the orange box at the top left, which shows the ID and the name of the master template.
Change a master template
If you change a master template, this change will be applied to all formats in which you have applied the master template. Therefore, when you save a change, an additional popup always opens, which asks you to confirm the change to the master template separately.
Deactivate master template
- You can deactivate the "Master Template" status by clicking on the "orange box" in the upper left corner.
- A popup opens. Click here on "Deactivate master template."