Overview of this article
You can save your content created with the pagebuilder as an overarching master template. The same can be used in many ways and changes to the master template are applied wherever you have stored it.
You can save a master template for all formats in which the pagebuilder is available, e.g.
- shop themes
- membership themes
- online courses
Create master template
- Choose a format for which you create content with the pagebuilder (e.g. membership themes).
- Create your template in the pagebuilder and click on the "Save" symbol in the upper right corner.
- A pop-up opens. Name your template and assign it to a category, i.e. choose the format in which you want to use the template (e.g. memberships).
- Check the box next to "Master Template" and then click on "Save."
Apply master template
- Go to the "Saved" tab in the top right corner of the pagebuilder and select the category under which you have saved your master template (e.g. memberships).
- Now click on 'View templates."
- A pop-up opens. Move the cursor over the theme previously saved as a master template (e.g. membership theme blue) and click on "Master Template."
Another pop-up opens.
- Click "Yes" here to apply the master template.
The template overwrites previously made settings in this theme.
Your master template has been applied. You can also recognize this by the orange box at the top left, which shows the ID and the name of the master template.
Change master template
If you change a master template, this change will apply to all formats in which you have applied the master template. Therefore, when you save a change, an additional pop-up always opens, which asks you to confirm the change to the master template separately.
Deactivate master template
- You can deactivate the "Master Template" status by clicking on the orange box in the upper left corner.
- A pop-up opens. Click here on "Deactivate master template."