For an even clearer management of your customer and order data, you can filter all lists according to the desired criteria. You do not need to reset your filter settings every time. You can easily save them and use the stored filters again and again if necessary.
Filter settings can be saved for:
- Credit memos
For example, if you want to know which of your orders were placed using the "credit card" payment method, you can easily filter your order overview accordingly. If only the orders for which payment is pending are relevant, you can also define this using the filter function. If there is now another criterion, namely orders with the status "waiting for incoming payment," it makes sense to save your filter settings. So you can use the filter once you have set it again as often as you like.
Setting custom filter settings
- In the main menu of your seller account, go under "Customers" to the overview that you want to filter according to certain criteria, e.g. orders.
- Click on the "funnel" symbol in the upper right corner to set your filter settings.
- In the filter settings, select the criteria that are relevant for you (e.g. "Payment method" and "Payment status"). For some criteria, you can even select several options at the same time, such as "waiting for incoming payment" and "payment pending" for the "payment status" criterion.
- Then click on "Apply."
You will now only see those orders in the overview that are paid for by credit card and whose payment status is "waiting for incoming payment" and "payment pending." To the right of the funnel symbol you can also see the number of filters that you have set.
Saving the filter settings
- To use your filter repeatedly, you can save the settings. To do this, click on "Save" to the right of the number of filters.
- A pop-up opens. Name your filter settings and add a description of them if necessary. Click here on "Save" too.
Your filter settings are now saved. You can find it in the top left.
Click on the small "arrow" to open a drop-down list. If the filter settings are active, the associated entry has a medium blue background.
- If you move the cursor over the info symbol next to the name of your saved filter settings, you will see the description of your settings, provided you filled out this field when saving.
- By clicking on the "pencil" icon, you can edit the name and description of your filter settings.
- Click on the "trash can" icon to delete your saved filter settings.