You can share your created online courses with other elopage providers. Have you invested a lot of time & brainpower in your online course? Then determine its value and sell the license!
To use this feature, book the app >>Product sharing.
With it you can share & sell the following pages:
- Online course themes
- Online course products, including a product description and delivery email
- Online course pages
If you have uploaded videos to our partner Wistia, they will not be imported into the account that imports the course. If you have hosted videos externally, e.g. on YouTube and Vimeo, and integrated them into your course via a code, these videos will also be displayed in the imported course, provided that the privacy settings of your video hoster allow this.
The online course products you share or sell cannot be resold or shared in the same way. Even if the providers who use your theme duplicate the theme, it cannot be shared.
Share & sell online course product
- Click on "Products" in the main menu of your seller account.
- Select the online course you want to share or sell and click "Share" on the right.
- The pop-up "Share course" opens.
- After clicking on "Share" next to the selected theme, the "Share Course" pop-up will open. Select the "Public" option here.
- By clicking on "Generate share link," you will receive a custom link that you can share with other elopage sellers.
- The share link can be copied by clicking on the "Copy" symbol or on the "Copy link" button and sent, for example by e-mail or chat.
Importing a publicly shared course
- The providers to whom you have submitted the "Share Link" import your online course product as follows:
- View the share link
- Click on the "Import Course" button
Protected sharing & selling
- To share or sell your course securely, create the product in advance "License Keys / Codes" and name it accordingly.
- If you only want to protect your course but offer it free of charge, set the "Keys / Codes" product to free when creating the product in the tab "checkout page."
Use the same cover image as for the original product. If you do not want your shared online course product to be found via Internet search, set the associated "Keys / Codes" product to "Private" in the "Other" tab when creating the product (see below).
- Select the online course that you want to share or sell and click on "Share" on the right.
- In the pop-up that opens, select the "Protected" sharing option.
- Now choose that "Keys / Codes" product from (here in the example online course "Content in the Glass") with which you are sharing or selling your protected theme.
- Now click on "Generate share link."
Importing a protected shared course
- The sellers to whom you can provide the "Keys / Codes" product free of charge or sell it will automatically receive a code by email.
- As soon as the share link is viewed, the preview of the shared course opens again with the "Import course" button with the "Start import" button. Here buyers of your course or the "Keys / Codes" product enter the code received by e-mail following the order, confirm the activation of the license code by clicking on the checkbox and click on "Apply."
- You send the share link to the providers, e.g. by e-mail or chat. Recipients should be logged into their elopage seller account.
Deactivate/activate or delete share link
You can delete or deactivate the created share links at any time.
- Simply click on "Share" for the respective online course to get an overview of the created share links.
- By clicking on the three dots on the right side, the following options open:
- Deactivating / activating a share link
- Deleting a share link
Deactivating / activating a share link
- Click the "Forbidden" icon to disable the share link. The status of the share link is now "inactive."
- To reactivate the share link, click on the 3 dots again and on the "Open Lock" icon. The status of the link is then "active" again.
Deleting a share link
- If you want to permanently delete the share link, click the "Trash" icon in the options. The share link will be deleted directly.