You want to register as a seller, but keep getting the message "Email address is already in use. Please enter another." This means that an elopage account already exists for this email address. Usually it is >>payer account, which is automatically created when purchasing a product with elopage.
Log into the payer account
- Click on elopage.com/users/sign_in. The elopage login page opens.
- Log into your payer account. You don't know the password anymore? No problem? Just click on "Forgot password."
- In the next step, enter the email address to which we will send the message to reset your password and click on "Reset password."
Creating a seller account
- In the main menu of your payer account, click on "your name" in the top left corner.
- A pop-up opens. Click on ">> Activate your seller account now .<<"
You can now create your seller account with the same email address. You can easily switch between accounts by clicking on "your name" at the top left in the main menu of your accounts. More on this >>here.