Have you bought products from elopage sellers, but do not see them in your payer account? Then you probably have multiple buyer accounts with different email addresses. Because for each of your purchases, a payer account is created for the email address given when ordering, in which you can find your products.
Check your email address
- Log into your payer account and click on "Settings" in the main menu of your account on the left and then on "Profile."
- Make sure the email address on your profile matches the email address you used when purchasing the products in question.
Purchase confirmation email
If you are not sure which email address you used when purchasing the product in question, look for the purchase confirmation email for the product in the inbox of your relevant email provider (e.g. Gmail).
- Enter, for example, the name of the product or of the seller in the search field of your email account.
Login with an alternative email address
- If you are still logged into your payer account, log out and open the following link: elopage.com/users/sign_in
Tip: Just open an incognito window in your Internet browser and enter elopage.com/users/sign_in in the URL bar of the private window if you are automatically logged into the known payer account time and again.
- You no longer know the password for your alternative account? No problem! Simply click in the login window on "Forgot your password?"
- By clicking on "Reset password," elopage will send you an email to the email address given in the next step to reset your password.
As soon as you have logged into your other payer account, you will see all the products there that you have bought using the respective email address.