You can use the download files block wherever the page builder is available to design your themes and pages, that is:
- in your shop themes
- in your membership themes
- on the content pages of your online courses.
You can save a once formatted block and then use it as often as you like.
You can upload files with a total size of 10 GB per download file block.
Add download files block
- In the "Themes" menu item, select the theme that you want to edit (e.g. from "Shop Themes").
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of "Main Area" or "Product Page," depending on whether you want to edit your shop page or the product page. You get to the >>page builder, with which you can create and design your own custom theme.
Create download files block
- Drag & drop the "Download files" block into your theme.
- Alternatively, click on the "plus" symbol and select the download block.
- You can now edit the block in the edit field. This opens after you used drag & drop to place the block in your theme for the first time.
- You call up the edit field again by moving the mouse over the button block. An orange toolbar appears at the top right in the block.
- Select the "pencil" icon here and the edit field will open again.
- After formatting the block in the edit field, click on "Save" to save your changes. You can now save the formatted block and reuse it as often as you like.
Apply saved block
- Move the mouse over the block and click on the "Save" button in the orange toolbar.
- Select a name for the block just created and click on "Save."
- You will then find your block under the assigned name in the "Saved" tab under "Blocks" and "Download files."