Would you like your elopage pages to appear in your corporate design? Then upload your own fonts and use them wherever our text editor is available for you to design your content.
Uploading a font
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Fonts" under "Templates" and click on the "Upload font" button.
- A pop-up will open for you to upload your font. Click here on one of the "upload" symbols (from your hard drive or from your Dropbox) and select the file in the WOFF, TTF or OTF format.
- Here you can name your font, adjust it further according to the common values and even set a fallback font. This will be applied if your custom font is not applicable.
- Then click on "Done."
Preview, edit & delete the font
- Click on the "image" symbol to open a pop-up with the font preview.
- Click on the "pencil" icon to open the upload window again and you can change your initial settings.
- Click on the "trash can" icon to delete the uploaded font.