You have not yet created a password for logging into your online course or membership and the >>Reset password is not working? Then it is likely that the link in the purchase confirmation email that you received after placing your order is incorrect and that your email address is therefore not yet registered with us. Simply follow the steps described to assign a password and log into your payer account.
- Go to elopage.com and click on "Log in" at the top right.
- The login page opens. Click here on "Instructions for confirming the account not received?"
- Enter the email address that you provided when you purchased the product, and then click on "Request confirmation."
- You will then receive an email from elopage confirming the email address you previously specified. Please confirm the email address.
- Go to elopage.com again and click on the top right on "Log in" again.
- This time click on "Forgot your password" and enter the same email address as when you placed your order and in the previous step.
- You will receive a password reset email. You can now assign your password (a password is not requested).
- Call up elopage.com again, click on "Log in" again and enter your email address and the password you have just assigned.
- Click on the "Login button."
Please do not log in using the probably incorrect login link from the purchase confirmation email!