Configure product page
- Go to "Shop Themes" in the "Themes" area of the main menu of your provider account.
- >>Create a new shop theme with the setting "Individual" in the "Style" section or edit an already created theme of the "custom" type.
Determine settings & select products
- You get to the settings of the selected shop theme. Scroll to the "Pages" section here
- Click on the gear symbol to the right of "Product Page" to first select the products that should appear in the design of your individual product page.
- Click on "Add Product".
- A popup will open with a list of all the products you have created so far. Select the products that should be displayed in the design of this product page by clicking on the checkbox.
- Click on "select".
- If you now click on the info button, all selected products whose product pages appear in the design configured here will be displayed.
- If you want the header of the selected shop theme not to be displayed on your product page, mark the checkbox with a tick.
- By clicking on the "Index publicly" slider, you decide whether this product page should be searchable for search engines. You save the >>Product pages URL as well as the >>Meta-Information directly in the respective product.
Design the product page
- Click the pencil icon.
- The >>Pagebuilder. You can now freely design the product page with the helpf of the various >>Blocks.
The product block with the "Buy button" must always be included so that the stored product is available when the link to the >>Product page is shown.
Create & activate more product pages
- You can create additional product pages using the duplicate function.
- Choose here the products to be displayed in this product page design, as described >>above.
- Edit and customize your new product page.
- Mark the product page with the blue star that you would like to display for all products that you have not added to a specific product page.