When you create a product, there are automatically different types of pages. You can view all of them on the 1st page of the product and view them or copy the link for your advertising.
This is the page for the respective product on which the product is described by you and the price is visible. If there are several prices, only the cheapest price is displayed here. All prices are only visible on the checkout page.
If the customer clicks on "Proceed to checkout" on the product page or has the link directly to the checkout page (this is like the link to the product page only then /payment behind it), he/she sees the checkout page of the product and can buy the product via it.
Thank you page
After the purchase, your customer will see a thank you page.
The elopage thank you page contains additional information about access to the product.
If you forward the customer to your own thank you page, you decide what exactly is displayed there.
For customers who have purchased an access (online course or membership with us), there is a login link with your elopage URL.
You will automatically receive a shop page from us on which your products are displayed for purchase. Please configure these before selling via the shop theme.
Preview of the product & checkout page
Visit product pages
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Products."
- Select the product whose links you want to access by clicking on the product ID, the product name or the blue options button.
- You will be taken to the overview of the product-related pages such as the product and checkout page.
Preview of the product, payment & shop page
If you visit your product, you will find various links to the individual pages on the first page.
If your product already has a sales release,
- click directly on the icon image to access the corresponding page or
- on the 1st icon "Copy link" if you want to use the link e.g. for your advertising.
If your product does not yet have a sales release,
- click on the preview icon to preview the product and checkout page as well as the product on your shop page.
When you go to the preview of the checkout page, we show you a clearly visible indication that this is just the preview for you. So you can't pass on this link and use it for sales.
Use the embed code for your checkout page
If you have your own external website with a product landing page and want to embed the checkout page for the product there so that your customers do not have to leave your page for the purchase, you will also find the embed code for it on this page.