Thanks to our free app >>Currencies CHF & USD, you can also offer your products in the following currencies:
- Swiss Francs (CHF)
- US dollars (USD)
- Polish zloty (PLN)
- British pound (GBP)
If you sell in your own name, you can activate these currencies for the following payment partners:
- >>elopage PLUS
Before you activate other currencies for your PayPal and Stripe business account, make sure that these have been activated for your PayPal or Stripe account by the respective seller. If necessary, contact PayPal or Stripe Customer Support.
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Settings" and "Payment Methods." For each payment provider, you can see which currency is activated.
- To activate another currency, click on the "Add currency" button.
- A popup will open and you can select the currency.
- Then click on "Save."
- A message will appear stating that the currency for Stripe has been successfully requested. This is equivalent to confirming that the currency has been activated.
You can also activate CHF, USD, PLN and GBP for just one payment provider (e.g. elopage PLUS or PayPal). Then your customers can use the payment methods of this provider on the checkout page for these currencies.
- Go to a pricing plan. Either from the main menu of your provider account under "Templates" and "Pricing plans" or in the "Checkout page" tab when creating or editing a product.
- Under Currencies, select EUR, CHF, USD, PLN or GBP and save the setting.
- On your checkout page, your customers can then pay in the currency you previously selected, e.g. Swiss francs.