With the >>Essential or Advanced package you can set up your shop in minutes. Because the focus here is not on your design, but on your products. If you are just getting started as an online entrepreneur, our professional default shop theme is the optimal and, above all, cost sensitive solution for launching your digital business.
Do you want more?
Customize your shop and product pages with our >>Pro package or with our >>Customization App and find a professional design template which is consistent with your online business. You can find support regarding setting up your elopage pages in >>Custom Shop theme and >>Custom product pages in the shop theme.
Step by step guide
Create & edit default theme
- Go to "Themes" and "Shop themes" in the main menu of your seller account.
- Click on "Create" if you want to set up a new default theme.
- Alternatively, you can simply edit the default theme.
- You are forwarded to the settings of your shop theme.
- Give your theme a title.
Header & menu
- Click on the "edit" symbol on the right hand side under "Header". The "Header & menu" window opens.
- Click on one of the "upload" symbols to upload the image file that contains your logo.
If you would like us to use the picture from your profile as a logo, do not upload anything here.
- You can change the color of the header elements by clicking on "My account" and "Language switcher".
- If you want to display the share button, click on the "Sharing options" buttons. By clicking on this button, your visitors can share your shop link on their social media accounts.
- Click on the "Website & other platforms" button to add the URL to your website and your social media channels and to customize the color of the buttons.
For the buttons it is recommended to keep the default uniform color or to choose a color that matches the blue of the menu items "My account" and "DE" or "EN".
- Then click on "Save".
- Under "Header" you can see the preview of your header menu with your logo and username.
- If you don't want to use a header, click on the box next to "Hide".
Banner & Title
- Click on the "edit" symbol on the right hand side under "Pages" and "Main area". The settings of your shop page will open.
- Click on one of the "upload" symbols to save an image in landscape format as a banner for your shop.
- You will then see the preview of your banner.
- Now enter your shop title under "Description" and format it with the >>Text editor.
- You can delete the banner again by clicking on the delete symbol.
- Finally click on "Save".
The footer of your shop is already configured and in the default theme always contains the text links to:
- Terms and Conditions
The favicon is the small picture that is displayed in front of your shop name in the browser tab.
- Remove the tick by clicking on the "checkbox" if you want to display a favicon.
- Click on one of the "upload" symbols to , for example, save your logo as a favicon.
- After the upload you will see your favicon as a preview.
- Remove the tick next to "Hide" by clicking on the checkbox. Check the box again if you want to hide the favicon.
- Check the box next to "Unindex your shop from search browsers" if your shop should not (yet) be found using a browser search.
Activate shop theme
- Click on "Back to overview".
- Mark your shop theme with the blue star.
Preview shop theme
- In the "Shop themes" overview, click on the link under "Preview" next to your theme.
- The preview of your online shop opens with the default cookie banner >>Product categories.