You can export your >>customer, >>order & >>transfer overviews as a CSV file with up to 50,000 entries and choose from a variety of different information that will appear as columns in your CSV report. For example, you can >>intelligently filter your transfer overview after you have successfully received payments and specified that the report should contain the transfer ID, the date of receipt of payment and information about the customers.
Each CSV file created is saved and is available for you to download if required. You can also find all of your CSV reports collected in the >>logs of your seller account.
- In the seller account, go to an overview that can be exported as CSV, e.g. orders.
- If necessary, filter the overview according to certain criteria, e.g. orders with one-time payments and limited subscriptions that are fully paid and active installment payments and subscriptions.
- Click on "CSV" in the upper right corner.
- Select the information that should appear as columns in the CSV report, e.g. product, incoming order ("created"), payment status, plan (one-time payment, subscription, etc.) and the number of payments per order.
- Scroll down and click on "Generate CSV file."
- The file is generated, appears in the list and the status is "Waiting for finalization" until the generation is completed.
- Depending on the size of the file, generation can take some time. The process runs in the background and you will be notified by email as soon as the CSV file is available for download. The status changes to "Assigned."
- As soon as the status of the report is "Assigned," you can download the CSV file by clicking on "Download the CSV file."
- If you have left the area in the meantime in the main menu of your seller account go to "Logs" and click on the "CSV" tab.
Issue email notification
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Settings" and "Notifications."
- Scroll down and uncheck "CSV File Notifications" and "notify_seller_about_csv_log_creation_de."