In the reseller model too, you benefit from our selection of different currencies. With the app >>Currencies CHF & USD, in addition to payments in euros (EUR), your customers can pay in the following currencies:
- Swiss Francs (CHF)
- US dollars (USD)
- Polish zloty (PLN)
- British pound (GBP)
Would you like to switch to the reseller model?
In order to be able to inquire about other currencies, first request the change as described in the support article >>Selling in the reseller model. As a provider, you can then activate additional currencies in the reseller model.
Currencies per payment method
|Payment method||Euro (EUR)||Swiss Francs||US dollars (USD)||
Polish zloty (PLN)
British pound (GBP)
|Credit and debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Payment in advance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
For transfers in foreign currencies, the applicable percentage increases by 4 % (max. 9.5% + € 0.50, see also >>Price matrix: Transfer & service fees). For refunds, a fee of 4% is incurred, which will be deducted from the original fees.
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Settings" and "Payment Methods."
- In the field "Provider in the reseller model" click on "Add currencies."
- The "New Currency Inquiry" window opens. Read the information carefully and then click on the link "Request currencies here."
- A new browser tab opens with the request. Please select "I would like to sell in the reseller model" as the type of request.
- Fill in all other fields. Enter "I would like to use additional currencies" as the reason for the request and write in the "Description" text field which currencies we should activate for you.
- Finally click on "Submit."
Our support heroes will respond to your request as soon as possible. The activation of additional currencies can take up to 2 working days.