- The activation of the domain mapping can take up to 24 hours.
- If you do not provide a SSL certificate, your elopage pages are shown to your customers "not secure." You can find the support article >>Provide SSL certificate for custom domain.
- If you also use your domain for your own website, we recommend creating a subdomain (e.g. academy.dyourdomain.com) and entering the subdomain URL when setting up your individual domain.
- If you host your videos on Vimeo and have set there that the videos should only be accessible via elopage.com (>>Domain-Restriction), then you should also authorize a new (sub) domain.
- A detailed explanation of the custom domain and the answer to many questions that we regularly receive on this subject can be found in our >>Pro Webinar on the topic: White labeling and custom domain with elopage.