Have you registered with us and want to start selling? Here we will show you how to set up your provider account. Once your profile is complete, you can create your products and start selling.
Confirm email address
- You receive an email from us once you register confirming your account.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on either this button or on the activation link in the email.
Store provider profile
- Save your profile as explained in >>Provider Profile stored.
Set up a legal notice
A meaningful legal notice includes:
- Business details such as address, contact details, tax number or sales tax ID
- Support information
- Information about you as an authorized representative
- Text on EU dispute settlement (legal requirement)
- possibly further information that is part of your business details (such as other managing directors).
The link to the legal notice can be found in the footer of your elopage shop page.
Please enter the details of your company correctly in the legal notice. If you act as a natural person, please enter your first and last name and not the name of your shop or website. In the legal notice it must be clearly recognizable whether you are acting as a legal person (e.g. GmbH, UG, eV) or as a natural person.
This information is also relevant to
- your terms and conditions
- the conclusion of the order processing contract with elopage
- the legitimation of an integrated payment account
Activate payment methods
- Activate your payment methods & accounts (e.g. elopage PLUS, PayPal). You can find out more about this here >>Payment methods & Payment accounts.
Note for tax-free sales
- Store a note for sales that are exempt from VAT (e.g. sales to EU companies with reverse charge). You can find more about this in >>Note for tax-free sales & Make and check tax settings
Conclude an order processing contract with elopage
- Concluding the order processing contract with us is binding for setting up your provider account and corresponds to the requirements of the GDPR. You can find out more about this here >>Conclude order processing with us
The contract is always signed by the company or legal representative specified in the legal notice. According to the terms and conditions, a person who is not authorized to represent the company is not permitted to open an account, nor is the login data passed on. You can find out how to invite team members here >>Invite team members
Upload or generate data protection declaration
- Upload the data protection declaration for your elopage pages or create it with the >>Data protection generator (included in >>Pro Package), which contains some texts for integrations that have been legally checked by our partner law firm. These are regularly updated and expanded.