Would you like to create your funnel pages with the pagebuilder?
Then here we show you how to set up the funnel block and get the most out of that element's design options.
Insert funnel block
- Drag the funnel block to the right out of the "Create" tab and drop it in the middle of the page.
- The funnel menu opens on the right.
If you choose the option "Yes, buy," you next define the upsell product and a pricing plan for the upsell.
- Select the product for this funnel block from the popup that opens and click on "select."
- Now click on "Choose pricing plan" in the "Pricing plan" section.
- Select the pricing plan for this upsell from the popup that opens and click on "select."
No thank you
If you select the "No thank you" action in the "Type" section, your upsell product will not be purchased and, accordingly, no product and pricing plan have to be entered.
As with the "Yes, buy" action type, you provide the upsell product and the pricing plan for the upsell in the "Product" and "Pricing plan" sections of the funnel block as described above.
Only one action type is created for each funnel block. In order to give your customers the choice, always add at least two funnel blocks to your funnel page with a positive (e.g. "Yes, buy") and a negative ("No thank you") purchase decision option.
The "Ads" section is available for the "Yes, buy" and "No thank you" actions. Here you can choose whether the action types should be displayed as a button or as a custom CTA.
In the "Background" section, you can choose a color or an image for the background of your funnel block and adjust its height in pixels.
In this section you customize the appearance of the action button. Not only can you change the color and shape, you can even animate the button.
Here you can edit the text that is shown when you select the types "Yes, buy" and "No thank you."
With the help of dynamic tags, you can further design your custom CTAs in our text editor.
The spacing can be set here for custom CTAs.
- After creating your funnel block, click on "Save" and exit the page builder by clicking on the "Close" symbol (top right).