Do you have your own thank you and funnel pages? Then in this help article we will show you how to redirect your customers to your own thank you or funnel pages.
You should only choose this option if you are familiar with HTML scripts and code.
Providing your own URL
- For "Forward to …?" select the option "Your own thank you or funnel page (URL)."
- Add the URL of your own website to "Enter URL" and then click on "Save."
Funnel actions for your own pages
- In the funnel history view, click on the "script" symbol for the selected funnel step.
- The "Funnel actions for your own pages" pop-up opens with the "No, thank you" button code and the embed code (HTML script).
The HTML script must first be executed so that the order token in the button codes adapts accordingly and the forwarding works properly.
- Provide the upsell product and the pricing plan here, if you also want the button code for the "Yes, buy" action to be displayed.
The buttons, the HTML codes of which are displayed here, can be designed further with the help of CSS.