Would you like to determine which e-mails your team members receive? You set these settings in the >>user roles that you have assigned to your team members. With a click of the mouse, you can flexibly decide which events your team members will be informed about by e-mail for each user role.
Editing a user role
- Go to "Settings" and "Users and Partners."
- Click on "User roles."
- Click on the right of the user role you want to edit on "Options" and then on the "pencil icon."
Setting notifications per user role
- Click on "Notifications."
- By clicking on the "checkbox" next to the notification category (e.g. "Affiliate Programs"), you deactivate all messages in this category.
- You can also deactivate individual notifications in a category.
- If you click on the "checkbox" next to "All notifications," all notifications will be activated.