Would you like to offer payment with Apple Pay and Google Pay? Then just connect your >>Stripe account with elopage and activate these payment methods for your customers.
Activate Apple Pay & Google Pay
First activate Apple Pay and Google Pay in your Stripe account. You can then activate these payment methods in your elopage account.
- In the main menu of your seller account, go to "Settings" and "Payment Methods."
- Activate Apple and/or Google Pay under "Stripe" by clicking on the respective checkbox.
Add Apple Pay & Google Pay
Apple Pay and Google Pay are not included in the pricing plan by default. If you want to offer these payment methods, add them to the pricing plan.
- Create a new pricing plan or edit an existing >>pricing plan.
- Open the drop-down list and add the payment methods Apple Pay and/or Google Pay.
- To remove the payment methods, simply click the "x."
Subscriptions, trial period & refunds
- The installments of a subscription paid with Apple Pay or Google Pay are automatically collected.
- Subscriptions with a trial period can currently not be paid for via Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Payments with Apple Pay or Google Pay can be reimbursed in the seller account. We show you how to make refunds in your account in >>Refund payments & installments