Would you like to customize your order bumps?
In the template creation view you can with the exception of the layout >>Bundled edit all design elements by clicking on the following tabs:
- Additional text
All elements except for the button are optional. In the preview, you can immediately see how your changes will affect the template design.
- By clicking on the checkbox you can deactivate or activate the elements name, description, price, animation and additional text.
- If necessary, select from the dropdown list whether you want to show or hide the product image.
The description corresponds to the long product description that you have stored in the "Product page" tab.
- You can align the layout of the template to the left or right.
- By clicking on the respective symbol you can switch between a preview of the desktop view and mobile view.
- If you choose the "Bundled" template, you can give the view a label by clicking on the "switcher" and customize the same.
- If you want to add a "call to action" button, click on the "switcher" and adjust it more if necessary.
- If you do not want to display the list of the product contained in the >>bundle product, simply remove the check mark next to "Show product list" by clicking on the "checkbox".